Long time no update, kinda busy looking for a job here, just recently graduated from my uni 🙂
– by Nandaka:
– Fix error when dumping html.
– Change exit behaviour, no need to press enter twice if you select exit.
– by Yavos:
– added commandline-option: <-n number> to temporarily overwrite config-settings for <numberofpage>
– added new options in config.ini (for details see readme.txt)
(<createDownloadLists>, <downloadListDirectory>, <startIrfanView>, <startIrfanSlide>, <IrfanViewPath>)
– added commandline-option <-i> to automatically start IrfanView with list of downloaded Images
(this option only takes effect when <startIrfanView> and <startIrfanSlide> from config.ini are not set True)
– images will get the extension <.pixiv> until they are complete (prevent incomplete image-downloads)
– fix: all downloaded images will be added in DB (until now it was limited to images downloaded by member_id/list of member_ids)
(note: you can reset it again by setting <Yavos = False> in sourcecode line 27)
– added feature: when (directly or indirectly) set in config.ini pixivUtil will create lists of your downloaded images in <Downloaded_on_YYYY_MM_DD.txt> (using date when pixivUtil is launched)
– added feature: start IrfanView when exiting pixivUtil (Slideshow will be started before normal IrfanView-Window)
– added feature: typing <-all> in menu will temporarily activate/deactivate pagelimit set in config.ini (it will set commandline-option <-n 0>)
Download link here (compiled windows binary) , source code here.
- Add basic full batch mode.
- Just press add batch job and fill the tags and provider, then press Ok.
- After that press start batch job.
Download link here. Someone ask for the source code, you can get it here.
Latest Update here.
- Add command line option and other bug by Yavos.
- Fix download by tags. A little note: somehow I can’t use kana for the search query (it gives encoding error), work fine for romaji.
- Add readme.txt and changelog.txt, please read.
- Changed rootdirectory option behaviour, you need to fill it or it will goes to C:
- Download by tags need additional step if you want to use kana (kanji/hiragana/katakana). Example: if you looking for 秋山澪, you need to copy the query part (after word=) from the url from your browser (http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=%E7%A7%8B%E5%B1%B1%E6%BE%AA ) and paste it to the console. I’ve tried to encode it using urllib.quote/quote_plus but the resulting string is different. Any solution?
Download link is here, and the source code is here.
On side notes: To Yavos and other contributors, should I put the source code to googleproject /other online versioning site? Any experience or comments? And somehow when using WinMerge to merge the codes, they messing up with the encoding… Know better (free) alternative?
A little tool to check duplicate of archive files (zip, rar, 7z, etc). It uses 7z dll library, free open source file compression utility!
- Compare compressed files based on total uncompressed file size or by uncompressed file crc without extracting the files.
- Save/load list of files.
- Delete to recycle bin or permanently.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4, download here.
Download link here here, mirror here here. Source code here, mirror here.
update: fix a little bug…
- Fix number of images downloaded for manga mode as reported by fuyuwinter.
- Fix number of page limit as reported by Anonymous.
Download here, and source code here.
- 20100822b: Fix DB method call as reported by Anonymous
- Add Database management UI.
- Add dump html if error occured.
Download link here, and source code here. Use this one, source here.
- 20100814: fix filename cutting.
- 20100814: add %searchtag% as requested by kasake.
- 20100814b: fix %searchtag% filename.
- 20100814c: fix source textbox, mentioned by Watanuki.
Updated one here, no here, no here!.
- Fix download list saving if image thumbnail is present.
- Fix download list queue if query list is empty.
Any good *booru website to be added?
Download it in here.