Latest Update here.
- Add command line option and other bug by Yavos.
- Fix download by tags. A little note: somehow I can’t use kana for the search query (it gives encoding error), work fine for romaji.
- Add readme.txt and changelog.txt, please read.
- Changed rootdirectory option behaviour, you need to fill it or it will goes to C:
- Download by tags need additional step if you want to use kana (kanji/hiragana/katakana). Example: if you looking for 秋山澪, you need to copy the query part (after word=) from the url from your browser (http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=%E7%A7%8B%E5%B1%B1%E6%BE%AA ) and paste it to the console. I’ve tried to encode it using urllib.quote/quote_plus but the resulting string is different. Any solution?
On side notes: To Yavos and other contributors, should I put the source code to googleproject /other online versioning site? Any experience or comments? And somehow when using WinMerge to merge the codes, they messing up with the encoding… Know better (free) alternative?