Damn! Just f***ing damned!
My AVG8Free wont detect it… Even I install another antivirus (Avast! Free), they also do not detect it…
Why I know I get a virus? My upload suddenly go up, and there a lot of connection being made to unknown IP address, but everything is go to port 445(Microsoft-ds/NetBIOS) and I using a program to watch my Windows Folder (Spy-The-Spy), I get unknown dlls…
When I know what dlls to kill, I’m using Process Explorer to find the dll and close the handle, after that kill the process (svchost.exe, it’s a legal process and used for many things) and after that quarantine/delete the virus….
Also I checked the registry for unknown services at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionSvcHostnetsvcs and delete the services (usualy they using random string)…
Currently I’m blocking port 137-139 and 445 (that’s the port used for Microsoft-DS) using my firewall….
When I’m trying to update my antivirus yesterday, AVG8 Free, I got an error message right after AVG8 update download finished. It say: there is missing .bin files! I try to update again and still got the error. I think this is from the server. Today I try to update it again and still no fix.
Then I try to search the error cause and maybe some fix. I got it! There is 2 way, both are from yahoo answer:
1) go to http://www.grisoft.com/ww.download-update
2) make a directory on your desktop called AVG
3) download AVI: 270.6.4
4) download IAVI: / 1616
5) move the downloaded files to the directory you made called AVG
6) launch AVG
7) select tools -> update from directory
8) select the directory called AVG where you put the downloads
1. Open AVG user interface
2. Select tools > update from directory
3. Navigate to the original install directory (typically c:/program files/AVG/AVG8) and hit OK
I’ve tried the second one (because my net is slow…), and the error is gone!