UPDATE: use this. Please check my recent post for latest updates and click the donate button XD.
- Batch download all images based on member_id.
- Limit number of pages for batch download using config.ini.
- Batch download from a list of member_id using list.txt.
- Automatic filename and folder creation based on member_id, artist name, image_id, and image title using config.ini.
- Automatic login using config.ini.
- HTTP proxy support.
- Update the config.ini format to more sensible format (Move some item to new section)
- Fix Unicode exception decoding for displaying the artist/image title, currently I choose not to display it if cannot be decoded. The filename and folder name is not affected.
- Add options to check robots.txt.
- Now show the currently downloaded file size.
- There is limitation in Windows console to display Unicode character (no true unicode support). In this case, the artist name or the image title won’t be displayed on the console. The filename and folder is not affected, it will use the information parsed from the page.
- Need to change the regional setting for non-unicode program to Japanese.
username = Your user name.
password = Your password, not encrypted.
number_of_page = how many page do you want to parse, use 0 if you want to get all pages
form_order = keep it 1, this one is for defining the form order
filename_format = use %artist% for artist name, %member_id% for the member id, %image_id% for image id, and %title% for image title. Use ” to define folder.
useproxy = If you want to use proxy
proxyaddress = Proxy address, format is hostname:port or ip_address:port
debug_http = Keep it False, except you want to see all the http header.
use_robots = If you want to follow the robots.txt rules keep it True.
useragent = Your browser user agent.
List.txt format: Just create a text file and put the member_id number separated by new line. Put # for comment it out, it won’t be processed by the program.
UPDATE: use the 20100203 version 😛 use 20100205! fix manga mode download….
UPDATE 2: someone asked me for the source code, so here it is.