- Add option to specify the root directory for saving (config.ini -> rootdirectory, keep empty for save to the same folder)
- Add option to specify the tag separator (config.ini -> tagsseparator, use %space% for spacebar)
- Add option to specify limit for day last updated for batch update (config.ini -> daylastupdated, set to 0 to select all member_id, processfromdb must be set to True)
Download Link here, source code here.
Update of my apps 🙂
- use sqllite for tracking all downloaded images.
- add new options in config.ini
- uselist = if True, it will import the list.txt into the database. If False, won’t import the list.txt
- processfromdb = if True, it will use the list in the database for downloading. If False, use list.txt
- If both set to False, it will ask for the member_id
You can get it in here, and for the source code in here. Use this one (source)
As usual, use at your own risk. No warranty given :).
- As mentioned by Anonymous, I forgot to add the page limiter, Fixed in the 20100627 version.
- Requested by Moko, I’ve add the support for tags and member token for the filename format, use %tags% and %member_token%. If you use %tags%, please be warned if the filename maybe longer than 250++ character long and may cause error (windows filename limit).
UPDATE: use this. Please check my recent post for latest updates and click the donate button XD.
I have updated my Pixiv Batch downloader. Here is the link. use this one :P, a little bit fix so use this orz.
Continue reading “UPDATED: Pixiv Batch Downloader v.20100205”
UPDATE: check here.
I like to go to Pixiv and download the images from there, because a lot of images that I want to save, it is painful to save it manually. So I tried to look up an apps to do it more efficiently. Then I found Ank pixiv, an addons for Firefox, but it doesn’t offer batch download. So I tried to look another alternative, then I found this, but it also doesn’t offer batch download. Inspired from the script, I tried to make it better, so I made a Pixiv Batch Downloader, this apps will download all images from 1 member id at pixiv.
You can download it here the new one.
How to use:
- Extract the zip file to new folder.
- Run the pixivUtil.exe
- Type your Username and password, press enter. It will try to log in
- After log in, enter the member id.
- It will look up all the images and save it to your current folder
Note: you can fill the username and password in the file config.ini (open it using wordpad) and setting the proxy by fill the address and set useProxy = True.
Note: you must set your regional setting to Japanese!
- Windows XP: go to Control Panel->Regional and Language Options-> Advanced -> Language for non-unicode program, set it into Japanese.
- Windows Vista/7: Control Panel ->Region and Language -> Administrative-> Language for non-unicode program -> Change System locale, set into Japanese
This program is made using python, and here is the source the new one.
Note: you need to download and install Python26, BeautifulSoup and mechanize to compile it.
Note: this is the first time I’m using Python to make this.